Serving our Parish
The Church of Scotland is our National Church with a parish church available for everyone across the length and breadth of Scotland.
Our parish covers an area stretching from Broughty Castle to the Michelin turbines.
For anyone who lives within our parish, or who has a personal or family connection with us, we will:
- conduct marriage services
- conduct funeral services
- offer a confidential listening ear
- do what we can to give practical help
- help with spiritual matters, prayer, bereavement etc.
- discuss baptism and baptise children or adults where appropriate